Everyone at Totem Media believes in minimizing our impact on the environment. Here are a few things we do.
1. We use natural light during the day. We use the minimum number of lights necessary at night. Our light fixtures are fluorescent.
2. We turn off our computers and monitors when they are not in use.
3. We recycle paper, plastic, glass, tin, and aluminum.
4. We use canvas bags when we shop. When we get plastic grocery sacks, we reuse them.
5. We use fans and localized air conditioning in the summer, instead of cooling the entire building.
6. We buy organic, when possible, and compost our vegetable scraps.
7. We combine errands requiring driving and drive during off-peak hours.