10 October 2007

BP MS150 Houston-to-Austin Bike Ride

Over two days in April 2008, I am riding 180 miles between Houston and Austin Texas to raise money and awareness for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Lone Star Chapter.
Fourteen thousand Texans live with MS, which is fourteen thousand too many. I am riding to help find a cure for this debilitating disease, improve my own health, and be part of a HUGE moving (physically and emotionally) show of support for everyone who has or knows someone who has multiple sclerosis.
I am a member of the Saint Arnold Bike Team, which consists of nearly 300 beer-drinking, bike-riding people, though not at the same time! Our 300 riders are about 2% of the total riders on the BP MS150 Houston-to-Austin ride. It's an incredible event.
I am asking for your help in the fundraising portion of my ride. I'll suffer the sore legs, arms, and behind(!) if you will donate $20, $50, $100, or whatever amount you are comfortable with.

Visit http://www.ms150.org/ms150/donate/donate.cfm?id=206435 to make your donation securely online!

Thank-you!!!